Can any Senior join?

by convenor on 19/08/2012

To join HillsCarPal you will need to be a Sydney Hills Senior who holds or receives one of the following:
o A current Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA);

o A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘TPI’ (Totally & Permanently Incapacitated);

o A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘EDA’ (Extreme Disablement Adjustment);

o A letter or statement/determination from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs stating that the person receives a disability pension of 70% or higher, or an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or who has been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004 at 50 or more impairment points;

o A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘War Widow’;

o A DVA Gold Card endorsed ‘War Widower’; or

o A CentreLink Health Care Card.



Posted in: Taking a Ride with HillsCarPal

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: